Documentation : Features
List of features
- Can be used on any size screen, from full size to smartphone
- Contextual help at every turn. Fully documented with quick and easy access to the relative documentation
- Available in over ten languages and new languages will be available when requested
- Tasks are easy to define with a multitude of possibilities
- Team association. People can be organized into teams when desired.
- Person association
- Song attachement
- File attachement
- Bible verses
- Special needs
- All of the above can be defined to give an alert if information in the task is missing.
- Automatic email notification system.
- Emails sent from the notification system can contain yes/no buttons and if the user presses one of the buttons then the task status is updated to show the users response
- The event orgainizer will recieve an email notification anytime a task is rejected by a user.
- Tasks may also be accepted or rejected by the user inside of the program instead of by email.
- Both the team and the user each have their own task list which summarizes all the events they are involved in.
- The task lists can be directly transfered over to your own personal calendar.
- The task lists can also be exported to PDF or EXCEL format.
- The event task list is easy to read and exportable in PDF or EXCEL format.
- User images can be shown where ever a users name appears.
- Easy file sharing on many different levels.
- Song database with CSV and OpenLP import and CSV export.
- Several churches can share the same installation yet they will see nothing of each others information